FAQ – Repairs, Returns & Care
To help you, we’ve shared some of our most commonly asked questions.
Can I return my Revomaze?
Returns are accepted. To begin the return process, please contact a member of the team.
My Revomaze is broken, what do I do?
If you believe you have broken your puzzle, please contact a member of staff right away! If you need to return the puzzle to us, we will conduct an investigation on it. During this assessment, we will determine if the problem was caused by a User Error or a Manufacturing Error, and we will inform you accordingly. For more details, see our Terms and Conditions.
How do I clean my Revomaze?
*Cleaning instructions are extracted from the Revomaze forum*
- Use an old toothbrush and washing up liquid – pour some onto the shaft and give it a good clean all in the tracks. If you have tarnish on the shaft I use Autosol chrome cleaner paste – put a small amount on a tissue and remove the tarnish. Do this before washing with the toothbrush.
2. Allow to drain and dry (I use a hair dryer). Using a pencil, I push a small ball of tissue through the shaft centre to make sure its clean. Same process with the draw and pins.
3. The sleeve, I use WD40 and a soft polishing cloth (try to keep the label at 12 o’clock to ensure the spring does not come out. Use your nail (yuk) or a cocktail stick between the outer sleeve grooves before the WD40.
4. Next push a wad of tissue through the centre. I then use 3-in-1 bike oil inside the sleeve place a small drip on both ends. Use your finger to spread the oil inside the sleeve and then pass the wad through again to ensure not too much oil is left on.
5. Once dry, reassemble the shaft as per instructions (if you wish to add a drop of oil, I suggest the drop goes in the first entrance. Once assembled – quick polish on the sleeve and your puzzle is as good as new.
How do you take care of your Revomaze?
One of the most popular questions we get is about how to take care of your Revomaze, and it’s understandable! We strongly advise against applying too much force to any Revomaze puzzle, as this can cause the internal maze to be damaged. We recommend not dropping or mishandling it, as this may cause harm to the puzzle, rendering it unsolvable in certain cases. When handling the puzzle, children should be supervised.
Have we covered everything you needed to know? Please do not hesitate to contact us if your question has not been answered.