Safety And Care Guide
Welcome to our safety and care guide, and thank you for placing your order with us! We highly suggest you to read this guide thoroughly before using your Revomaze.
- If the puzzle is thrown, dropped, or mishandled, it can be damaged.
- All children should be supervised at all times when they are handling the puzzle.
- A firm yet comfortable grip will aid your wrists, and it’s best to play little and often to avoid injury.
- When opening the puzzle, be cautious of small components which can be easily lost.
- When not in use, keep your puzzle in a secure location, such as a stand or in a puzzle pouch.
- We would recommend cleaning the maze before reassembling the puzzle. Cleaning instructions are available here.
We hope you enjoy solving your Revomaze; we would love to read your feedback! If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our team here. 😀